Part 1:Effective Engagement Strategies Toolkit
The template will cover the following:
- Name and location of video
- Description of engagement strategy and how each strategy demonstrates respect and responsiveness for cultural and diverse needs of students
- Procedures and expectations of the strategy
- How each strategy is described, implemented, and/or evaluated in the classroom
Part 2Part 2: Effective Engagement Reflection
In 250-500 words, summarize and reflect on the following:
- What signs would you look for, as a teacher, to show that your students are engaged in instruction?
- After explaining the role of each student at the beginning of a lesson for a group activity, how can you ensure all members of the group know each team member’s expectations?
- How would you monitor individual student understanding in a small group setting?
- How would you describe a learning environment that fosters engagement and motivates students?
Submit the “Effective Engagement Strategies Toolkit” template and reflection as one deliverable.