Options #1: Bibliography of Sources (paper)
- Create a bibliography of sources you plan to use for your Portfolio Project (read the full description of the Portfolio Project options in the Module 8 folder).
- You should have at least five sources—one of which must be a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal article–to support your paper. Include at least one primary source from those identified in the syllabus.
- Please annotate each source with 1-3 sentences that explain why you chose the resource and how you will utilize it in your paper.
- Each source should be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- You are free to decide whether to use these sources in your final Portfolio Project paper or presentation – this draft is intended to be a starting point for your paper (much as you would gather the ingredients together for a cake before you start to bake).
- Post your bibliography in the Portfolio Project thread on the Week 4 Discussion Board.
- Include with your bibliography a paragraph explaining where you found your sources and any difficulties you continue to have with your project.