Brand Positioning and Strategy PowerPoint
For this presentation, select your favorite brand, and describe the reasons why this brand is so appealing to you. You should further explain the ideas represented on the slides by using the slide notes feature. The outline below can be used as a guide for the presentation, and the number of slides for each area may vary in your presentation:
- Slide 1: Develop your title slide.
- Slides 2-3: Introduce your chosen brand, highlighting a few of your favorite products.
- Slides 4-7: Determine and describe how your favorite brand has gained market share and popularity in terms of its brand recognition, brand strategy, and product positioning.
- Slides 8-10: Explain how your brand has created value and remains appealing to you as a member of its target market.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation consisting of a minimum of 10 slides, not counting the title and reference slides.
- You must reference at least two articles from business-related or news websites.
- All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
- Use APA style guidelines for formatting of references.