- Download and save (use your last name as part of the file name) the attached proofreading assignment .pdf document
- Highlight the errors (if error is a missing comma, period, semi-colon, etc, highlight word prior to where the comma, semi-colon, etc should be placed) in the letter using the highlighting function in Adobe Reader.
- Save the highlighted document and use the ‘Submit Assignment’ button on this page to submit your completed assignment.
Quality of Information Assignment
Directions: Use the following sentences to form a coherent paragraph.
- Once you have made your changes, click â€œsubmit.â€
- Our health fair featuring health and dental insurance vendors will be on Tuesday, October 9, 10:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m. in the cafeteria.
- If you want to change your benefits enrollment, log in to the intranet and select â€œMyHR.â€
- However, all the changes you make will take effect on January 1, 2015.
- The Annual Benefit Enrollment Period runs from October 8, 2014, through November 2, 2014.
- Then make any changes to your health and dental plans and update your personal information as required.
- You should receive an e-mail immediately that confirms your changes.
- After you are logged in, click the â€œcurrent benefits linkâ€ to view your current health and dental plans.
The first one should be a topic sentence. Use drop-down menus to place sentences in correct order. For example, # 1 would be the topic sentence, #2 would be the second sentence in the paragraph, etc.