1.Using the Ashford University Library, find a scholarly business research article that uses qualitative data collection and analysis methods. Read the article all the way through before you post. Use this week’s lecture to aid your analysis. In your post, provide:
- The APA-formatted reference for the article.
- The qualitative data collection method(s).
- The qualitative data analysis method(s).
- Your critical evaluation of how well the qualitative methods were designed and implemented. (350 Words)
2.Observe some people doing something for about 15 minutes. You could do it almost anywhere: in a store, at work, or even at home if you live with other people! Before you begin, think about a question you want to answer, such as â€œWhere do customers go after they enter this store?â€ or â€œHow do people act when they are in their offices?â€
In your post:
- Write up your experience and any context that would be important for us to understand. (Where were you? How many people were present? What time of day was it? What did you learn about your question?)
- Tell us the question you wanted to answer, and what you saw when you performed your observations.
Please keep the discussion anonymous in order to protect the privacy of the people you observed.
Respond to at least two of your classmatesâ€™ posts. (350 Words)
TOTAL 700 Words 2 Separate TOPICS