Backward Planning /UDL Lesson Plan for Micro Teaching 1
Please review the Lesson Plan guidelines below and submit to this module for a grade. Highlight multiple strategies for student engagement. You may use the sample templates and make modifications, or create your own lesson template. Please review the Lesson Plan Rubric.
Backward Planning/ Universal Design for Learning Lesson Plan
- Lesson must be in ELA and 7-12th grade appropriate (preferably 10th grade)
- Lesson must have all appropriate NYS Standards and Common Core LS
- Lesson must have an authentic and engaging activity
- Lesson must contain Universal Design for Learning for diverse students
- Lesson must be culturally appropriate
- Lesson must show steps involved in Backward Planning
- Preferably have the lesson on one of the books that is covered in the 10th grade year, Macbeth, Lord of the Flies, The Giver, or Night.