Resource: Implementation, Strategic Controls, and Contingency Plans assignment with facilitator feedback
Complete a strategic plan for your organization of no more than 3,500 words.
Update your plan to incorporate facilitator feedback from the drafts you submitted in previous weeks. Include the following:
- Table of contents
- Executive summary, with a 2-page maximum in the form of a cover letter to theexecutive board or venture capial investor for your plan.
- Company background, organizational mission, vision, and value statements
- Note. For a start-up, you should focus on the backgrounds and accomplishments of key anticipated management personnel. The goal is to convince the investor that these individuals are trustworthy and successful.
- Environmental scan (brief summarization from your week 3 paper)
- Summarizing review of Week 4 strategies and your recommendation for the best strategy for your organization
- Implementation plan including contingency plans for identified risks from Week 5.
Prepare a MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation of no more than 10 to 12 slides with speaker notes. Your audience will play the board of directors or a venture capital firm. The focus is to sell your recommendations to the board or venture capital firm and obtain approval for funding your plan. Note: You must include speaker notes. If you use research resource material, citations can be included in the notes or on the slides. Include a separate reference slide.
Format your plan and presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.