Using the online library, locate a minimum of two (2) case studies that utilize your topic in some way. Summarize what you glean from the case studies as it relates to your topic of interest (450-600 words). NOTE: SELECT CASE STUDIES THAT WERE PUBLISHED WITHIN THE LAST TEN YEARS.
- Identify the business problems of each of the cases
- Rank-order the critical issues stated in the cases
- Evaluate the proposed solutions. Are the solutions valid? Why or why not?
- Submit recommendations you propose beyond what is already stated in the cases.
- State how the solutions will be communicated in each case. Do you agree? Why or why not?
- At the end of the paper, write a paragraph expressing the takeaways/benefits of case study research methodology as it relates to the topics of the cases (which should be the same as your topic of interest.)
MY TOPIC OF INTEREST is LEADERSHIP
The various assignments for this course should be
submitted as Word.doc attachments in the Assignment section
of our virtual classroom. Each file should be named in the following manner: Last nameâ€“truncated Week Number-Assignment name (abbreviated if necessary)
you should upload three items into the same assignment area: your paper (.doc) plus the two case studies (each as a .pdf) upon which your paper is based.