The reconstruction of a crime scene is an effort between law enforcement, forensic specialists and experts, medical personnel, and criminalists. However, there are limitations and cautions that need to be considered.
- In 5â€“7 paragraphs, address the following:
- In your own words, what is the purpose of crime scene reconstruction? Explain.
- Who do think should be responsible for reconstructing the crime scene? Explain.
- When do you think it is plausible to reconstruct the crime scene? Explain.
- What do you think are the 2 most important elements in crime scene reconstruction? Explain why.
- What challenges exist regarding the use of crime scene reconstruction as evidence in court? Explain.
- What might be done to ensure that these challenges are avoided?
- What legal issues do you think are most significant regarding crime scene reconstruction? Explain.
- Post a new topic to the Discussion Board that contains your responses to the above questions.
- Comment on at least 2 other students’ posts.