By the end of this unit, submit a description of the project you will be auditing for your case study. Include an overview of the organization and industry as background information. The overview should include, but is not limited to, the following topics:
- Organization and industry overview. Disguise sensitive information where appropriate.
- Related background information.
- Project name and description.
- If using a prepared case study, include the proper citation so your referenced work can be located.
- Business problem to be solved.
- Project solution.
- Project outcomeâ€”did it reach production, on time, on budget?
- Approximate budget.
- Communications/reporting structure.
- Project manager and team members, including names and roles. Again, disguise sensitive information where appropriate.
If you cannot find or do not have access to the information, you should use realistic and educated guesses. If you have any questions, please contact your course instructor.
Note: This is an audit of a project. Be careful not to simply create a project plan or relate what happened.