Ancient Chinese Contributions. Essay. Determine the four (4) most useful contributions or inventions created by the ancient Chinese. (1) Identify
Eight to ten (8-10) of these useful inventions or contributions. (2) Nominate four (4) that you believe are the most ingenious or innovative. (3). explain why you believe these four (4)
Inventions or contributions are the most useful inventions or contributions from the ancient Chinese. (4) Identify one (1) invention or contribution that you cannot live without and explain why.
1. Support your ideas with specific, illustrative examples. If there are questions or points associated with your chosen topic, be sure to answer all of the listed questions and address all of the items in that topic. If your topic requires you to do several things related to the topic, be sure to do each of the things listed.
2. While some of the topics tend to lend themselves toward particular writing genres, you are not
Restricted to the specific format suggested for the individual topic. For example, you may do an
â€œinterview,â€ a â€œproposal,â€ a â€œletter,â€ a â€œshort story,â€ a â€œblog,â€ an â€œessay,â€ an â€œarticle,â€ or any other Written genre for almost any of the topics. The project is intended to be fun as well as informative, so feel free to be creative with the delivery of your information.
3. Use at least two (2) sources besides the textbook, which counts as one (1) source. Note:
Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
The Project Paper will be graded on:
1. The level to which the instructions were followed.2. The extent to which all four (4) parts in the topic were addressed.3. The adequacy of information, examples, and details which support the general claim or main idea.
4. The relevance of the explanations and descriptions.5. The inclusion of three (3) required references (two  additional sources besides your textbook) documented using APA style. 6. Adherence to standard rules of grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
â€¢ Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA style format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions specific to the selected topic. (Note: Students can find APA style materials located in the course shell for reference).
â€¢ Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.