Option #1: Using Tools for Decision Making Think about a decision that needs to be made by leadership in your current organization, or in an organization with which you are familiar. Assume that you a
Option #1: Using Tools for Decision Making
Think about a decision that needs to be made by leadership in your current organization, or in an organization with which you are familiar. Assume that you are the leader who must make the decision, and use two decision-making tools/processes to arrive at your decision.
- Apply two of the techniques or tools presented in this module to identify possible solutions relevant to the decision you must make.
- If you choose a process, include the names of the steps as you describe the process.**
- If you choose a tool, include the diagram/map.
- Compare the results of the two techniques you chose.
- Assess which tool/process you think would be most effective in making the decision.
- Predict which tool/process you are most likely to use in making future decisions.
- Keep in mind that you should refer to yourself as “the leader” in this paper, and not use the first person.
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length, not counting the required title and references pages.
- Format your paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.).
- Cite a minimum of six scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to the textbook, four of which should be academic, peer-reviewed sources. (You may not use the required and recommended readings for this course.)