THIS MUST INCLUDE 3 Member Recommendation Sheets; Please see all attachments including the ones that have already been completed.
THE ITEMS ON WEEK 1 and WEEK 2 CANNOT BE USED AGAIN
you will develop and submit three (3) Committee Member Recommendation Sheets (CMRS). As explained on the Course Project – Introduction page, in order to accomplish this — for each CMRS — you will need to:
- Identify a specific Law/Regulation/Standard that each healthcare facility needs to be aware of and comply with during regular business in the USA.
- Determine who (which job title) at the Livewell facility should monitor for that particular Law/Regulation/Standard.
- This determination is made by identifying who, by virtue of their normal role at Livewell, is the most likely person that would identify risk for breaking this law. This person will be recommended for the Compliance Committee by completing a Committee Member Recommendation Sheet (CMRS).
- Download this list of Compliance Committee Member Options with brief descriptions to assist your decision-making process.
- Complete a Committee Member Recommendation Sheet (CMRS)