Use the format of one of the “Lesson Plan Templates” to create a lesson plan for Birth to Age 5/Pre-K. The lesson plan should cover one or more of the following topics: Earth, air, water, weather, and rocks and contain the following information:
- Clear, measurable learning objectives that align to early learning standards (ELS) as well as your state’s subject standards.
- Anticipatory set
- Reasoning and problem-solving
- Relevant materials and resources including visual or audio resources
- Differentiation of instruction to address the diverse needs of students. Name the differentiation strategies used to achieve individual learning outcomes.
Implement this lesson.
Write a 500-750-word reflection based on the feedback you received from your classroom teacher and personal observations about the experience, explain the following:
- Strengths and opportunities for growth. Provide specific evidence from your lesson.
- How did you implement direct and indirect guided questions into your lesson? What was the student response?
- How well did problem-solving and inquiry work to address the diverse needs of students with disabilities, that struggled, or that needed enrichment?
- What changes will you implement in your next lesson? Be sure to provide specific examples.
While APA format is not required for the lesson plan, solid academic writing is expected.
Prepare the reflection according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
please write reflection as you were me.
please use pa early learning standards