July Stines2020-09-03 13:20:142020-09-03 13:20:14Grantham Ford Motor Company Business Law
THIS MUST BE IN DETAIL AND INCLUDE EVERYTHING THAT IS ASKED BELOW…YOU MUST CHOOSE ONE OF THE COMPANIES AT THE END OF THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- (5 pts)State the name of the company you have selected for your Week 7 Research Paper.
- (5 pts) The company you have chosen to write about (no. 1 above) made a business decision –chose a course of action – which adversely affected others as well as the company.The company was faced with an ethical dilemma. As you have learned, an ethical dilemma is a conflict between alternatives where neither alternative is desirable. Choosing either one will compromise something. Each choice will have its downside: it could compromise ethics, cause ethical problems, cause harm, raise difficult questions, or otherwise lead to an undesirable situation.Ideally, the decision maker would do both acts or neither, but he cannot. He has to choose, and can only choose one.The dilemma is being confronted with these undesirable choices and having to choose one.In a single, well-crafted sentence, state the ethical dilemma that was presented in your chosen company’s situation.
- (5 pts) Name and briefly define the ethical framework you will discuss in your Research Paper as an alternative to Milton Friedman’s free market ethics.
- (15 pts) List the three (3) additional legal topics you will discuss in your Research Paper with respect to your selected company.Remember, none of these should relate to ethics, antitrust or consumer protection issues.Be specific.Simply stating “torts,” for example, does not define a topic. Which type of tort?
- (70 pts) Starting on the next page under the heading, References, list in an APA formatted Reference list, at least seven (7) credible references you will use for your Week 7 Research Paper.(It is understood you might add more references on the final paper or that you might need to amend some references.)Use APA Guidelines. This list should look like the Reference list as it appears at the end of an APA paper.
COMPANIES – SELECT ONE (1) OF THESE COMPANIES/SITUATIONS FOR YOUR ESSAY