In this course, you will critique legal mandates and subsequent managerial responses within a healthcare setting. You will build knowledge and skills required to implement and impact policy development. This course will also explore ethical and non-ethical behaviors of health administrators. Key topics include professional and institutional liability, ethical decision-making, and legal issues regarding fraud and abuse.
- Critique legal mandates for healthcare industry processes and principles.
- Explain managerial decision-making strategies that promote ethical behavior within healthcare organizations.
- Analyze potential ethical dilemmas in healthcare settings.
- Integrate legal precedents to guide policy development and enforcement.
- Create policies that address legal and ethical problems in healthcare settings.
- Healthcare Law
- Legal Principles
- Ethical Dilemmas
- Policy Proposals
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Impact and Influence
- Information Seeking
- Innovative Thinking
- Demonstrate ethical conduct
- Ethical principles guide