This is a three step assignment and each step should be answer separately in their own spread sheet, word document, or power point presentation (please follow instructions to detail)
Based in the table below, please answer the following in a 175 word paper:
- What topic did you choose? Predicting Expected Medicare Payers
- Why does it interest you?
- What do you hope to discover in your analysis?
- Include graph below in the paper
|Health Services and Nursing Scenario|
|Topic 1||Predicting Expected Medicare Payers|
|Scenario 1||Review data of the expected payers that used Medicare between 2003 and 2014. Predict the percentage of expected payers that will use Medicare in 2018.|
|Year||County||Zip Code||Medicare payers|
Using Excel, please do statistical reasoning and mathematical modeling to show central tendency and two variable analyses, including regression with equation and R squared value from the data set above. Use statistical reasoning and mathematical modeling to show central tendency and two-variable analyses, including regression with equation and R2 value.
- One visual must be a scatter plot with trend line, equation, R2 value, and prediction value.
- Two of the remaining required visuals can be of the following format: histogram, box and whisker plot, or pie chart.
- Please note that the data set that you chose in Week 2 includes data that will not be needed to create your visuals. Quantitative reasoning requires critical thinking to decide what data is necessary.
Create a Microsoft® Word document that includes your three visuals and the following items:
- Title of your project and the scenario you are addressing
- Brief description of each visual (15 to 50 words)
- Consider including the following for each visual when applicable:
- A chart title that is appropriate for the data
- A descriptive x-axis label
- A descriptive y-axis label
- For your xy scatter plot, make at least one prediction using the trend line equation for a date in the future. How confident are you in this prediction? State your prediction and provide justification (50 to 150 words).
- If you created a box and whisker plot, describe the central tendency of the values. What does this tell you about the data and about your project?
- Calculate the mean of the sample data.
Create a 5- to 6-slide presentation that must include:
- One slide on the Introduction
- Introduce your topic and question that you chose in Step 1. Predicting Expected Medicare Payers
- Why did it interest you? How does it relate to life?
- What should the audience learn from your presentation?
- Three to four slides of your visuals
- Show your tables, scatter plot, other 2 visuals, calculations, and any other evidence to support your conclusion(s) that you created in Week 3.
- Explain what information in the data tables is not needed for your analysis.
- Discuss what you can conclude from the visuals. How do these visuals support your conclusion?
- One slide for a conclusion
- Restate your topic and question and give your answer to the scenario.
- How confident are you that your conclusion is sound?
- What work would need to be done to increase your confidence?
- Discuss what you learned from this project.
Include detailed speaker notes for each slide.
In each step please follow APA guidelines accordingly and include one reference for each step (It can be the same)