Hello here is a peer review assignment that is due 3 days from today.
– Review the papers as I demonstrated in class: provide comments in the margins, a brief note at the end, and then complete the peer-review worksheet (attached to this discussion board.)
– Then, in a reply to your partner’s original post, attach your peer-reviewed copy of their intermediate draft.
– If you’re in a group of 4, you only need to review 2 of your peers’ work. The easiest way to do this is to think of each peer as a different letter of the alphabet (a, b, c, d) where “a” reviews “b” and “c,” “b” reviews “c” and “d” and so on.
– Finally, please answer the following questions for your partners’ Multimodal Arguments using 2-3 complete sentences. Include your answers to these questions in your peer-review feedback after the peer-review worksheet.
1) How has your peer designed the Multimodal Argument?
2) How easy is the Multimodal argument to navigate?
3) What do you think of the layout/design of the Multimodal Argument?
4) What is your partner trying to argue, exactly?
5) How does your partner educate, engage, and empower an audience with the Multimodal Argument?
Due 11/12 @ 11:30pm.
I need to peer review 2 students