Final Answer Must Include: Research Paper, Notes, Work Cited, and an Outline
YOU MUST APPROVE THE TOPIC AND THESIS WITH ME BEFORE BEGINNING, THIS IS FOR AN 11TH GRADE HIGH SCHOOL HISTORY CLASS, NO PLAGIARISM. TOPICS WE COVERED THROUGHOUT YEAR INCLUDE CIVIL RIGHTS, WORLD WAR 2, CIVIL WAR, RECONSTRUCTION AND MORE. IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER TOPIC IN MIND LET ME KNOW AND I WILL CHECK IF IT WAS COVERED OVER THE YEAR. MUST BE ABOUT THE IMPLEMENTATION OF A SPECIFIC POLITICAL PROCESS NOT OVER TIME.
- Your topic may be on any subject covering the history or implementation of the political process in the United States, subject to approval. It must be based upon an extensive primary source.
- Use a minimum of three secondary sources, one of which must be an actual book.
- Use a minimum of one primary source of substantive length (i.e., one page of text) that must be cited in the final essay.
- Research notes will be due along with the finished paper. These notes must identify your source, page number, and the content you found on that page (even if you donâ€™t use any direct quotations). Writing:
- The paper will be a minimum of six pages in the proper format and must include a title that reveals something about your argument.
- You must outline your paper, and this must be turned in on along with your working thesis
- This is a thesis-driven research paper, and strong topic sentences and supporting evidence are expected.
- Use evidence to show that your interpretation is persuasive.
- Proper MLA citations are required both in the text and on the Works Cited page.