Write: For your initial post:
- Discuss the video’s content in relation to career counseling. Be sure to include terminology from both the textbook and your chosen video in your post.
- Describe ways in which basic characteristics of science are relevant to career counselors.
- Describe which theoretical models of career counseling appeared to be utilized by the counselor in the video. Explain your rationale.
- Identify usage trends of applied behavioral science by providing examples of the typical components of career intervention presented in the textbook that you observed in the video. Explain your rationale.
- Describe counselor and client behaviors you observed that indicated the counselor was working with the client in a culturally effective manner.
Your initial post must be a minimum of 200 words, and you must utilize at least one scholarly source (e.g., the course textbook, a peer reviewed article from the Ashford University Library, or a professional web source) in addition to the video viewed. All sources must be cited according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.). For further assistance in researching scholarly sources, be sure to access the tutorials page (Links to an external site.) on the Ashford University Library website.