This is a two part assignment but this first part doesn’t have to be all that. It is basically just so the instructor sees where i’m at. Just choose two topics and do what you can. I have the least idea of how to develop this portfolio the teacher hasn’t given much guidance i’m thinking a powerpoint should be fine though.
- Evaluate the roles and influence of key individuals, institutions, and organizations in the development and regulation of commercial aviation.
- Explain the general contextual elements influencing aviation policies and regulation, including technology, markets, group interests, and politics.
- Interpret the specific contextual elements that shaped key aviation regulatory events, such as passage of the 1938 Civil Aeronautics Act and the 1978 Airline Deregulation Act.
- Identify the impacts of key aviation regulatory events on the commercial aviation and aerospace industry and the evolving context of aviation policy and regulation.
- Identify historical and emerging contextual and regulatory continuities of probable relevance to current and future commercial aviation events and policy.
- Select and apply appropriate research and communication methodologies in the analyses and presentation of subjects of relevance to the objectives of this course.
- Review and explain the history of international aviation relations by focusing on the conferences, conventions and treaties that shaped and affected international agreements between nations in aviation matters.