Logic and Knowledge Final Paper
Write a 6-page paper that
a) summarizes your experience in this course; what you found most interesting, what you found most challenging, the most memorable lessons that have stuck with you, etc. And
b) discuss why it is important to study logic and critical thinking, with particular reference to how both can be beneficial to our education, career, and personal life.
(As with all module Summary Papers, this one should include an Introduction and Summary. Thirty points will be for construction and other mechanics such as spelling, punctuation, grammar, and APA form, etc.; The remaining points are for content.)
- Must be at least 6 double-spaced pages and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the latest edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
Must include a cover page that includes the following:
- Title of paper
- Learner’s name
- Course name and number
- Facilitator’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
The body of the paper must include the following:
- Three to four specific academic concepts discovered in the module. Each concept must be addressed in the following way:
- Reference an academic concept gleaned from classroom or reading experience during the course of this module.
- Use APA style as outlined in the latest edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association to document all sources.
- The paper must conclude with a re-statement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- The final page must be a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the latest edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association