Critical Thinking: Major Information Security Incident (100 Points)
Identify a major information security incident that has occurred in the recent past (within the last five years). If possible, identify a breach that occurred in, or otherwise impacted, the Middle East. Review and analyze your chosen incident along the following dimensions:
- What went wrong?
- Why did it occur?
- Who was responsible?
- How could it have been prevented?
- What advice would you offer to prevent such an incident from occurring in the future?
- Your critical evaluation should be four to five pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
- You must include a minimum of two credible sources to support your evaluation. The Saudi Digital Library is a good source for resources.
- Your paper must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide