Provide an analysis of the marketing and sales portions of the Aircraft Equipment Maker Business Plan (Click Here). This sample business plan from the Bplans Web site features a fictitious organization called Stretch ‘r Wings. The Stretch ‘r Wings sales approach is described in Sections 5 and 6 of the plan.
For this assessment, write an analysis of the marketing plan within this business plan. Address the following:
- Describe the components of the organization’s sales approach.
- Assess the effectiveness of the sales plan for a business in this market, with this marketing mix.
- Describe whether or not you think there is enough detail in the business plan to effectively communicate the organization’s sales approach.
- Assess the management implications of using this sales plan. Explain how this sales plan would affect the implementation of sales strategies in the company.
- Suggest additions and changes to the sales plan to make it more comprehensive and to better communicate the sales approach.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.