Use two sources from your research that express opposing viewpoints
on your topic. Write a four-page argument analysis paper in which you
analyze the two articles. Explain the issue from both points of view.
Summarize the positions taken on the issue in both articles. Describe
and evaluate the support, warrants, and backing in both. Identify any
fallacies and describe how the authors use rebuttal. Finally, evaluate
the ethical or unethical qualities that may appear in these articles and
write a conclusion in which you make a claim about the effectiveness of
the two articles.
All written assignments in this course must:
- Be typed in Microsoft Word.
- Be double-spaced, with one space after punctuation between sentences
- Contain no breaks between sections or paragraphs
- Have 1” margins on all sides
- Be in 12 pt. Times New Roman font
- Include a page header (shortened title) in the upper left-hand of
every page and a page number in the upper right-hand side of every page
- Include an APA-style cover-page
- Have the title again, centered at the top of page two
- Identify all sources within the paper by using parenthetical in-text citations
- Include an APA-style references page that matches the parenthetical in-text citations.