Assignment 2: Witnesses
Various sources require different methods of acquiring information. Create a 5-slide PowerPoint presentation answering the following questions. Be sure to follow APA format and style and use at least one reliable resource.
- Identify the methods of acquiring information from a complainant or witness.
- Discuss various methods of obtaining information from reluctant or fearful victims or witnesses.
- What is the primary function of hypnosis and what should investigators do with information obtained through hypnosis?
- Your 5-slide requirement is excluding your introduction and reference slides.
- Use 1 basic slide design and layout.
- Limit slides to between 6 and 8 lines of content.
- Use bullets for your main points.
- Use speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience.
Access the Writing Center for more tips on how to create PowerPoint presentations.
Submitting Your Assignment
Compose your presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint and save your document in the following format: Last name First name Assignment. (Example: SmithJohn Unit 3 Assignment 2). Submit your Assignment by selecting the Unit 3 Assignment 2 Dropbox by the end of Unit 3.
Download the Assignment Checklist.