July Stines2020-09-07 10:55:272020-09-07 10:55:27Offer suggestions for other technologies that you think would benefit one or more of the companies your colleague identified,
Respond to two or more of your colleagues in one or both of the following ways:
- Offer an example of a business that already does or that could support your colleague’s response, providing your analysis of why you think the example is appropriate and how it informs the analysis offered by your colleague.
- Offer an explanation of why an example would not work based upon your colleague’s analysis, and explain what you think the example teaches you about offering unique services, such as same-day delivery.
- Suggest factors or issues your colleague may have overlooked that you think would strengthen his or her argument or may weaken his or her position on the future of unique services such as same-day delivery. Explain your position.
Respond to two or more of your colleagues in one or more of the following ways:
- If you have had experience with the same organization your colleague presented, describe your experience. Was it similar to that of your colleague? What could be done to improve the experience?
- Compare your initial post to a colleague’s. What similarities and differences exist between these two services? Explain why you think those exist.
- Offer suggestions for other technologies that you think would benefit one or more of the companies your colleague identified, and explain why you chose these technologies.