You will need to answer each question as it relates to each of the three different statuses you identified. You will also need to support your responses with at least one scholarly source. Your answers to these questions as well as your ability to clearly convey your responses will be graded using the rubric below.
1. Describe three different statuses that you occupy in society.
2. Identify whether each status is ascribed or achieved.
3. Explain what the role expectations are for each status.
4. Provide one example of role conflict.
5. Provide one example of role strain.
6. Provide one example of a status that might be subject to social inequalities. For example, mothers tend to make less money in the workplace, an experience known as the motherhood penalty