Question 1. Verbal Messages Non-Verbal messages
- Briefly describe the scene, the characters and the situation.
- Using quotes from the movie, analyze the language used. Use material from the book to help you break down the use of language.
- Evaluate the body language, or non-verbal communication from the
characters. Utilize at least 3 non-verbal elements from the reading.
- Cite each element, and then explain how the non-verbal behavior was either effective or ineffective.
Question 2. Interpersonal
Re-watch the movie from the Communication Practicum Project, then
describe and analyze communication in 2 scenes (do not use scenes you
have previously evaluated) that best exemplify one or more of the
dialectical tensions discussed in this week’s module.
Discuss the relationship between the characters in each scene,
emphasizing the interpersonal relationships. Analyze the tension(s),
being sure to draw from your text and cite where appropriate.
Using the movie you chose for the Communication Practicum Project,
create a final presentation using a screen recording tool such as
Screencast-O-Matic or PowerPoint with audio.
Create no fewer than 12 slides to support your analysis, including:
- Title slide
- Objectives slide
- Review slide
- Final slide
The presentation should be 10-15 minutes in length and should cover no fewer than half of the following communication elements:
- Perception of Self
- Verbal Messages
- Non-Verbal Messages
- Emotional and Conversational Messages
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Interpersonal Relationship Types
- Interpersonal Conflict
- Conflict Management
- Interpersonal Power and Influence
The presentation should have no fewer than 4 cited resources, including your book.
The presentation should have no fewer than 3 examples of your movie
taken from YouTube or another Internet source. You may use any scene
that you have previously evaluated.
The presentation must have an Evaluation Section as the summary. It
should give a personal evaluation of the communication process from your
point of view. You will not use sources, quotes, paraphrases etc. in
this section. You are expected to provide an in-depth discovery and
explanation using what you have learned throughout the quarter.
Thank you, looking forward for your help with these 3 questions.