· Describe a person central to your event. Include a physical description and gestures or behaviors. See slides 6-7
· Writing Dialogue See slides 8-9
Reconstruct a dialogue important to your event.
· Framing: beginnings and endings. See slides 13-14
Pick an approach and write your conclusion now:
- Try to connect your event back to your quotation in the last paragraph.
- Consider the meaning of the experience (avoid tagging on a moral)
- Show that the conflict was/was not fully resolved
- Contrast your remembered and current feelings and thoughts.