Robert Richardson of the LA Times and the watts riots
contributed to America in the general area of racism. We have seen a movie in class on each one of them.
Your job now is to fully identify who was and what what he did.
– a) What issues were they dealing with?
– b) What methods did they use to try to make things better?
– c) Did they succeed in any or all of their efforts during their lifetimes?
– d) And looking back today, do you think their methods and efforts were wisely chosen?
– e) Did their efforts have any lasting effect?
Make sure you do the analysis asked for here. you will need to do further research, so use good sources — and list them in your bibliography!
*answers (a) through (e). ( Please label the letter for each topic)