July Stines2020-09-03 13:37:482020-09-03 13:37:48Saudi Electronic University Atlas Corporation John and Alex
- For each assigned case, analyze the issue based on the following criteria:
- Identify the parties involved in the case dispute (who is the plaintiff and who is the defendant).
- Identify the facts associated with the case and fact patterns.
- Develop the appropriate legal issue(s) in question (i.e., the specific legal issue between the two parties).Provide a judgment on who should win the case – be clear.
- Support your decision with an appropriate rule of law.
- Be prepared to defend your decision and to objectively evaluate the other points of view.