Topic- Security Issues with IoT Based Smart Home Devices
Note:- you can use any smart devices like (Google Home Voice Controller, Amazon Echo Plus Voice Controller, Philips Hue Bulbs and Lighting System etc) OR generic IOT security issue on smart home devices.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE
1- You need to follow the format based on attached file.
2- You need to tell me which MIS journal publishing using along with URL.
3- ONLY” Peer-Reviewed Journals. Do not use any other source to support your research. Use only Peer-Reviewed Journals.
4- Which peer review approval you are using I need each PDF url. Max 2 to 3 would be fine.
5- Annotated Bibliographies (File attached).
6- Use generic security issues on smart home devices but elaborate for a one with details in next page.
This is a REQUIRED ASSIGNMENT. It is worth 100-points. You are required to submit 10-Annotated Bibliographies related with your project selected topic. You need to submit the 10-Bibliographies in order to get credit for the assignment by the due date. If you do not submit your assignment by the due date, you will receive a zero (0) for this assignment. There is a grading criterion associated with this assignment. Your work will be compared against your peers using SafeAssign for plagiarism. Please note that copying other people’s work will not be tolerated nor accepted by our institution.
1. To complete this assignment, you are required to use “ONLY” Peer-Reviewed Journals. Do not use any other source to support your research. Use only Peer-Reviewed Journals.
2. You need to list the reference of the article from The Peer-Reviewed Journal. All references must follow APA style, structure, and formatting.
3. Use the basic citation styles mentioned in the APA Manual, Sixth Editions, to cite your sources.
4. You need to use the form provided to fill in the required information
5. Do not send your work via e-mail. Your document will be ignored. I will not grade your document if you send it via e-mail.
6. Please make sure you follow the Format-Template provided as a guide for you to fill in the right information. Don’t change the template. Do not add to it any space; use it as it is. The information must fit the format on one page. Use New Roman Fort-12.
7. To complete the 10-Annotated Bibliography: You need to select 10-Articles related with your research topic from Peer-Reviewed Journal.
8. Use Keywords and Combination of Keywords, to find your articles from the Peer-Reviewed Journals.
9. The leader of your team for week four will submit the assignment by the due date. The annotated bibliography-assignment for week 4 will be presented on Friday, July 24, 2020 between 6:00 – 7:15 pm CST. the 10-annotated bibliography will be presented by each team using Power Point Presentation. Each team will have 24 minutes to present.
Annotated Bibliography: is the most important task of your project. The information that you gather-collect is going to help you learn about your topic and find out what has been done, and :what you can do to research your topic of interest. The information that you present in your Annotated Bibliography will help you organize your ideas and find the solution to your problem. The purpose of Annotated Bibliography is to inform your readers of the relevance, accuracy, and quality and validity of the sources cited in your project.
Highly recommend using the following list of Ranked MIS Journals:
1 MIS Quarterly
2 Information Systems Research
3 Communications of the ACM
4 Management Science
5 Journal of MIS
6 Artificial Intelligence
7 Decision Sciences
8 Harvard Business Review
9 IEEE Transactions (various)
Management information system
Journal of Management Information Systems
Management Information Systems Quarterly
Information Systems Research
Information Systems Journal
European Journal of Information Systems
Journal of Strategic Information Systems
Journal of the Association for Information Systems
Journal of Database Management
Journal of Information Science
Journal on Chain and Network Science
MIS Quarterly Executive
Information Resources Management Journal
OUTPUT file. Total 3 page.
Page 2 and 3 need brief description from SUMMARY to FULL APA Format cita