Assignment Details= Paper (3 pages + bibliography) + Power point (4 minutes)
You are expected to
- Select one of the following theories – “ I selected Selective & Limited Influences Theory “
- Use a contemporary media example (print/television/film/social media) to explain the theory – “ I used the series 13 REASONS WHY “
- Make sure that your paper does not focus solely on either the theory, or the example. You need to first very briefly explain the theory, and then analyze the media example (making constant references to the theory so that it’s evident what the connection is).
- You should not only refer to the lecture slides, but also to other sources (scholarly and/or popular) for your example.- ” I will attach the lecture slides when accepted.”
- Power Point presentations are mandatory. – “ Less words and more pictures and videos, I do not want to see so much words !! Include in the PowerPoint:
- Movie summary
- Rating and
- You are required to include a bibliography (APA style), and also, use in-text citations, when required.
- The bibliography is not inclusive of the minimum length requirement (3 pages).
- Attach images of your example/s – this will help you illustrate your argument better.
- Make sure you follow a proper essay format – introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion. Also, remember to include a creative title