Assignment Content Readthe following leadership quotes: “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”–President John Quincy Adams “The ultima
Readthe following leadership quotes:
- “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”–President John Quincy Adams
- “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moment of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in time of challenge and controversy.”–Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”–General George Patton
- “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”–Steve Jobs
Writea 700- to 1,050-word paper based on one of the above quotations. Include the following in your project:
- Why did you choose this leader and quotation?
- Interpret the quotation’s meaning and relevance to the period, working life, and situational contexts in which the author lived.
- Identify the model of leadership represented.
- Did this leader have a positive or negative effect on their organizations or following?
- Discuss the inspirational value of the message conveyed and its fit with your own ethic of leadership.
Formatyour paper according to APA guidelines.
Reference at least 2 peer-reviewed sources.