Think back to your experience in a business or personal setting and consider an example of where a bad decision created a bad outcome as well as an example of where a bad decision did not create a bad outcome.
Considering this please address the following prompts in your discussion:
- Why were the outcomes not wholly based on the decision?
- Can a business count on bad decisions not creating negative impacts?
- Support your ideas with examples and/or references.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
The post and responses are valued at 20 points. Please review post and response expectations. Please review the rubric to ensure that your response meets criteria.
Peer Response: Unit CTIntroductionInstructions:In your response please consider the following :
- When we categorize a decision as “bad” is that our objective or subjective?
- How much should a business “hedge their bets” in decision-making?
- Always construct your response in a word processing program like Word. Check for grammar, spelling, and mechanical errors. Make the corrections and save the file to your computer.
- Find the post that you are going to reply to.
- Submit your peer response.