Each response should be between 25 â€“ 50 words and in some cases, include examples. There is no programming necessary to answer these questions; however, you may refer to class or homework to help with the response.
- What is the function of the web server, IDE and web browsers?
- Why are the use comments, white space, and indentation important in software development?
- What is the purpose of the .html, .css and the .js files that work together to produce the webpage?
- Describe two types of errors that can happen in software development. Provide an example of each (you can use your own experience) to support your answer.
- How do decision structures work (If/Else & Switch/Case)?
- Why are arrays useful? How do you use them differently than a variable? Provide an example from class or make up a new one.
- What does a loop do? Define initialization and loop termination in For loops. Why are they essential components of loops?
16 mins ago