1. First, read the article, â€œHRIS Performance Monitoring Planâ€. Based on the article and your textbook, please respond to the following questions:
2. Explain your previous or current organizationâ€™s performance management, compensation, benefits and payroll system. Can these systems be accessed via one HRIS or does your organization use multiple systems? Explain.
3. Do you think your organization performance management, compensation, benefits and payroll system are effective? Why or why not? What recommendations would you make to improve those systems?
Part B (Chapter 13)
4. Do you work for an international organization or, does your organization recruit globally? What are some HR programs in global organizations? Compare and contrast domestic recruitment and selection to international recruitment and selection. How are they similar and different? If you have experience working abroad, please share your experiences as it relates to HR processes and functions.
- Please watch this video â€œThe Power of HR Metrics: Growth, Performance, Sustainmentâ€ (3 min 35 s) on the importance of metrics.
- Review the Case Study: Regional Hospital on page 420 of the textbook. Based on the video, your readings this week, and the case study, please respond to the following questions:
- Do you believe that a program of HR metrics and workforce analytics might be useful in Regional Hospital?
- What opportunities do you see regarding where and how metrics and analytics might be applied in this organization?
- Identify three analyses and associated metrics you think might be useful for Regional Hospital to consider.