CHOOSE ONE OF THESE BOOK AND DO A BOOK ANALYSIS:
1. A Brief History of Timeby Stephen Hawking (or anything else by this guy)
2. The Dancing Wu Li Masters by Gary Zukav
3. The Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra
4. The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene
5. Surely Youâ€™re Joking Mr. Feynman by Richard Feynman
6. Genius by James Gleick
7. Parallel Worlds by Micchio Kaku (or anything else by this guy)
8. Spooky Action at a Distance: The Phenomenon That Reimagines Space and Time andWhat It Means for Black Holes, the Big Bang, and Theories of Everything by GeorgeMusser.
9. The Trouble with Physics by Leo Smolin
10. Storm in a Teacup: The Physics of Everyday Life by Helen Czerski .
1- 12-point Times New Roman font
2- Title page with just the title of your paper in 16-point font bold with your name below in12-point font italics centered in the middle of your page.
In addition to your analysis, all of these below elements should be easily found in your analysis.
1-Who is the author and what is his/her general background? Why might they have written this book?
2-An explanation of the authorâ€™s thesis: What is the focus of this book? What was he trying to say?
3- What struck you or stood out in this book and why? Be as reflective and thoughtful as you can. This is the soul of the paper.
4- How does this book change/challenge the way you look at or think about some previously held belief about the world? If it did not change or challenge anything for you, then carefully explain why.