The Electoral College
If you have not yet done so, watch the 2009 debate about the electoral college on C-Span’s Washington Journal. The video of the debate is linked in this unit’s study and in Resources for this assignment. Using the textbook, this video, and other academically credible sources, write a 500â€“700-word paper in which you complete the following:
- Define the electoral college.
- Describe the role of the electoral college in the election of the president and vice president of the United States.
- Take a position on whether the electoral college should be abolished in favor of a direct popular vote. Defend your position using two specific arguments.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Length: 500â€“700 words.
- Resources: Use at least two scholarly sources from the Capella library or Internet.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.
https://writingexpert.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/W.E-logo.png 0 0 Paul https://writingexpert.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/W.E-logo.png Paul2021-03-27 14:20:432021-03-27 14:20:43electoral-college-5