ORIGINAL THOUGHTS ONLY
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 3: Recruiting
Due Week 5 and worth 200 points
As an HR Manager, imagine you are presenting a new global recruiting strategy to the Chief Human Resource Officer of your company. Choose only one of the following countries:
Research business strategies for recruiting in your chosen region. Identify the top three to five (3-5) factors that would need to be considered when recruiting in the country you chose. Close with a persuasive summary that explains why these factors are important. Demonstrate your findings to the Chief Human Resource Officer of your company in the form of a PowerPoint presentation.
Create a four to eight (4-8) slide PowerPoint in which you:
- Summarize your findings about recruiting in your selected countries listed above. You have the option to record a narration in the presentation for Assignment 3.
- Identify the top three to five (3-5) factors that would need to be considered when recruiting in your chosen region.
- Develop a persuasive closing summary that describes why the factors you identified are important.
- Include links or references to one to three (1-3) quality resources based on your research. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and one (1) relevant graphic (photograph, graph, clip art, etc.). Ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from up to 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze international business strategy to identify human resource requirements and formulate supporting HRM plans that can improve productivity and contribute to the firmâ€™s competitiveness.
- Propose staffing alternatives for foreign operations and address the considerations for the use of expatriates versus localization or third-country nationals.
- Assess recruiting and selection strategies that can be used to effectively meet organizational requirements for operating in multiple countries.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in global HRM.
- Write clearly and concisely about global HRM using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.