I need you to read the two documents in the link
and Africa for Africans (P.844)
p.16 (761) The royal Niger Company
and answer the Document questions EACH DOCUMENT SEPARATELY
the NINE questions of analyzing a historical document are:
- Who wrote the document?
- Who was the intended audience?
- What was the story line?
- Why was the document written?
- What type of document was it, or what was its purpose?
- What were the basic assumptions made by the author?
- Can I believe this document?
- What can I learn about the society that produced this document?
- What does this document mean to me?