Here is 6 question, 4 already done, do the last 2 only BY using these informations from the questions.
1-What â€œproductâ€ will your new company offer?
- Solar Powered Heated Lunch Box
How does your product differ from whatâ€™s already out there?
- Very Durable, Earth Friendly, and will keep food warm throughout the day
(Recall the broad definition of â€œproduct.â€)
2- Selling your product
A. Who are your customers?
- Campers and Workers
What is your target market?
- People who pack their foods and go on camping or construction workers
B. How will you price your product?
- We will price our product by adding the amount for a heated lunch box and
the amount for a mini solar panel. The total for the two will be $15 dollars.
We will sell the product starting at $26.99
How will you â€œpositionâ€ your product in the market?
C. What kind of advertising will you use?
- Social Media Advertisement
D. How will you distribute your product? Who will sell it?
- Dicks Sporting Goods and other outdoor wholesalers
3- Organizing your business. Finding employees.
A. How many employees will you need?
- The product will be mass produced so we will need a lot of employees.
B. What are some of the different skills or areas of expertise these employees will
- Expertise in operating machines. Expertise in making solar panels.
C. How will you keep them motivated?
- Salaries, employee benefits,
4- Identifying key components of your business environment
A. Who are your primary competitors? How competitive is the industry in which
you plan to operate?
B. Are there legal or regulatory constraints of which you should be aware?
ANSWERING FROM HERE ONLY:
5- How much money
A. How much money will you need to get started?
B. What are some of the possible sources of these funds?
6- Broader goals and objectives
Are there social and/or ethical implications of your business proposal?