- Access the Hands-On Individual Assignment link for detailed instructions on completing this assignment.
- Explore the interactive graphic Secure Architecture Design. This secure design is the result of an evolutionary process of technology advancement and increasing cyber vulnerability presented in the Recommended Practice document Improving Industrial Control Systems Cybersecurity with Defense-in-Depth Strategies (included in readings above).
- List several types of networking hardware and explain the purpose of each.
- List and describe the functions of common communications protocols and network standards used within CI.
- Explain how existing network administration principles can be applied to secure CIKR.
- Identify new types of network applications and how they can be secured.
- Write a short paper (3-4 pages) answering the three primary questions listed in the assignment
NOTE: NO PLAGIARISM