The term project is about a virtual Business-to-Consumer e-commerce company you will establish. Each person will study an existing business they are free to choose, analyze this business thoroughly and build a fictional company in this business with the goal of determining how the Internet can be used for:
• Implementing a B2B marketplace,
• Implementing m-commerce,
• Implementing collaborative commerce
The first phase of the project will be about analyzing the current business model being used. – THIS PART HAS BEEN COMPLETED ;See the attached
The second phase will be to decide on a strategy to integrate the above-mentioned items into your business. Based on the analysis, your company will develop a new Internet-based system and also develop a user interface for your Web site.
This paper is broken down into two parts and the first phase has already been completed. I need a strong IT technical writer to read the first phase which is attached and build upon that to write the second phase of the paper based on the requirements below:
1. Select a Model: Find a business model you would like to use in your virtual company in order to expand your business into mobile commerce, B2B marketplace, and collaborative commerce. Why did you select this model? In which ways do you think this model will be of benefit to your company?
2. IT Strategy: Develop an IT strategy for your company, taking the expansion into mobile commerce, B2B marketplace and collaborative commerce into consideration. Develop a cost estimate for it. How much budget do you need for it? Is it affordable? What is the security you can show your creditors to pay it off? What is the time required to implement that infrastructure?
3. Implementation Strategy & Comparison: How are you going to implement your new business plan in these three new areas? What are the main differences between the old and new plans? What are the newly introduced challenges and risks in your new model? What does your new user interface look like (include screenshots and other illustrations if necessary)?