For the Final Paper, you will be evaluating the public relations practices of an organization based on all of the chapters in the course text.
Develop a paper that answers the following items based on an organization of your choice. You may pick any organization as long as your choice has information available to address the following:
- Analyze how the organization used public relations to create a brand and influence public opinion.
- Assess how is the selected organization is adapting to the social media sites and other venues in the 21st century.
- Identify a crisis that the organization has faced or is facing and analyze how it was or is being handled by the organization.
- Compare and contrast the public relations campaigns of your organization and another organization. If your organization is for-profit, select a non-profit organization for your comparison organization, and if your organization is non-profit, select a for-profit.
Guidelines for Writing the Final Paper
- Paper must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, exclusive of Title Page, References Page, Appendix, References, Exhibits, etc.
- Formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (including title page and reference list).
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least six scholarly sources, including a minimum of four from the Ashford University Library.