Feedback Questions for Peer Presentation Reviews
Consider the following points when composing your review of a classmate’s presentation:
- How effective was the presentation?
- What did the classmate do well?
- What elements of the presentation could be improved for future work?
- Is the material presented in a clear and concise manner?
- If there is one thing that you could learn from this person’s presentation and apply to your own future work, what would it be? Why did you pick that element?
- Does the color scheme really work for the presentation or against it? Why?
- How strong is the audio recording that accompanies the presentation? Is there anything you would suggest to improve next time?
- Does the presentation make a strong first impression? Why or why not?
- Does the presentation leave a solid lasting impression? Why or why not?
- Summarize your general thoughts on the presentation and applaud the best parts of the work.