I need to develop a single SQL script that will perform all the following tasks of enforcing password complexity:
1. Connect to SYS user.
2. Create a password complexity function (named as “is481_password”) to enforce the following requirements so that the password
- Is at least six (6) characters long
- Differs from the user name
- Has at least one alpha, one numeric, and one punctuation mark character
- Is not simple or obvious, such as welcome, account , oracle, database , or user.
- Differs from the previous password by at least 3 characters
Please note the exact spelling on the function name is REQIRED.