Refer to Gantt chart resources in the topic readings. Create a Gantt chart that displays 36 months, using the Office Timeline tool or any other tool to produce a Gantt chart. Be sure to include rational 1-36 months
TO DO: (Prior items about this plan are attached)
1. Create a Gantt chart that outlines multiple critical milestones.
Gantt Chart Template Collection
Read “Gantt Chart Template Collection” located on the Office Timeline website.
Present Your Data in a Gantt Chart in Excel
Read “Present Your Data in a Gantt Chart in Excel,” located on the Microsoft Office support website.
2. In a 250-300 Word summary, address the following:
- Provide three to five sources in your presentation.
- Include rationale for your Gantt chart.
- Identify one critical risk you could encounter that could prevent you from meeting each of your goal/objectives.
- Develop a contingency plan for the identified risk. Explain how this could maximize management efficiency and the allocation of resources. What leadership qualities are essential when dealing with the identified critical risk?