apa format, in cite qoutes used with reference page- I have attatched the first part of the project that is completed the topic selection if you need to go off this.
The outline of your final project should contain your thesis statement, and the remainder should be a full-sentence outline where you specifically show how your paper will flow.
Note: A full-sentence outline differs from bullet points because each section of the outline must be a complete sentence. Each part may only have one sentence in it. Capital letters are ideas that support the thesis.
Your outline must contain a minimum of 12 full sentences as follows.
- The thesis statement of the paper (2 sentences minimum)
- 4 key points to support the thesis statement:
- What is the issue and why is it significant? (2 full sentences minimum to clarify this point)
- How would your first philosopher address your issue? (2 full sentences minimum to clarify this point)
- How would your second philosopher address your issue? (2 full sentences minimum to clarify this point)
- How would you apply your philosophersâ€™ principles to your issue in modern society? (2 full sentences minimum to clarify this point)
- Conclusion (2 sentences minimum)
- For assistance with writing a thesis statement, check the following resources:
- For assistance with writing a good full-sentence outline, go to http://rasmussen.libanswers.com/faq/32339. Scroll down to the â€œFull-sentence outlineâ€ section.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: